To celebrate the holiday, we will be closing at 3:00pm on 12/24 and will reopen on 12/26 at our normally scheduled hours. Thank you.
So many options. Zero compromises. Learn more about our checking account options and discover what it means to bank without compromise.
From supplies to dinner meetings, business can happen anywhere and everywhere. Be prepared with Savings Bank of Danbury’s All-Business Visa®
Unlock the equity in your home. Choose a home equity line of credit from a trusted, local bank that's offering all the key benefits.
Preparing for tomorrow's higher education expenses requires a smart investment strategy today.
Whether it's online, by phone or in person, we have the speed and flexibility to make the mortgage process easier for everyone.
Certificates of Deposit allow you to invest your money in a product that offers a guaranteed*, competitive rate of return that will never change over the term of the CD. This provides peace of mind knowing your money will grow consistently over time. Invest in multiple CDs at various terms so they mature every six months to a year. Then you can use that money to cover expenses or reinvest it in another CD.
Savings Bank of Danbury is a member of the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® (CDARS), which provides up to $50 million in FDIC insurance coverage for your CDs. Invest confidently in our CDs knowing your money is fully insured. *Minimum of $500 is required to open a Certificate of Deposit and earn interest. Fees may reduce earnings. The APY remains in effect until maturity. Early withdrawals are subject to penalty. Priority Platinum and Priority NOW Checking customers may be eligible for premium rates: 15 month CD requires $1,000 minimum opening balance. **Smart Choice Liquid CD requires a minimum $50,000 opening deposit. Deposits may be made in increments of $1,000 or greater. Principal may be withdrawn in increments of $1,000 or more, however, a withdrawal of funds within seven calendar days of their deposit or within seven calendar days of any prior withdrawal is subject to a penalty. If the withdrawal brings the account below the required minimum balance of $50,000, the account will be closed and a penalty will be imposed on the required minimum balance. Other early withdrawal penalties may apply. Deposits and withdrawals must be made in person. There is a maximum allowed balance of $250,000. Fees may reduce earnings. The APY will remain in effect until maturity. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- Annual percentage yield assumes principal and interest remain on deposit for one year. – applies to all interest bearing accounts
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawals on all certificate of deposit products.
- Rates subject to change at any time. – applies to all interest bearing accounts
- Fees may reduce earnings on accounts. – applies to all interest bearing accounts
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, (for example, checks).
- We use the daily balance computation to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.