So many options. Zero compromises. Learn more about our checking account options and discover what it means to bank without compromise.
From supplies to dinner meetings, business can happen anywhere and everywhere. Be prepared with Savings Bank of Danbury’s All-Business Visa®
Unlock the equity in your home. Choose a home equity line of credit from a trusted, local bank that's offering all the key benefits.
Preparing for tomorrow's higher education expenses requires a smart investment strategy today.
Whether it's online, by phone or in person, we have the speed and flexibility to make the mortgage process easier for everyone.
Savings Bank of Danbury tailors checking accounts to fit all needs and lifestyles. Each account comes with a free Visa® Debit Card that enables you to access your money on the go when you make purchases or withdraw money from ATMs. You can use it anywhere Visa® is accepted. Each checking account provides access to the Allpoint network of surcharge-free ATMs throughout North America.
Get a better understanding of how to use your checking account properly through the Checking Navigator.Choose from multiple checking account options with various features:
- Annual percentage yield assumes principal and interest remain on deposit for one year.
- Rates subject to change at any time.
- Fees may reduce earnings on accounts.
- Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by check, preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per month.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- We use the daily balance computation to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Rates may vary after account opening
Choose the checking account* that meets your needs:
*A minimum of $50 opening deposit is required to open a checking account.
**$250 monthly direct deposit or $5,000 average daily balance to qualify for Premium CD rates. Premium CD rates not available on special promotions.