At Savings Bank of Danbury, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
The following explains our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website
- Visitors to the Savings Bank of Danbury website will remain anonymous.
- We do not collect personal identifying information about visitors to our site.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
- Our servers collect standard non-identifying information about visitors to our site, such as date and time visited, IP address, city, state, and country. This information is used to compile standard statistics on site usage.
- If you have provided identification (such as name and address) via email or information request forms, the information only will be used to communicate with you to manage your request.
- Your information is never sold or shared with other parties.
In the normal course of our business, we may request or receive Social Security numbers from customers, employees, job applicants and others. Savings Bank of Danbury has specific policies and procedures which are designed to:
- Protect the confidentiality of social security numbers
- Prohibit unlawful disclosure of social security numbers
- Limit access to social security numbers
Additional privacy information
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us through this website or by mail at:
Savings Bank of Danbury
59 Newtown Road
Danbury, CT 06810